Awesome video review from one of our clients
MyListing is a WordPress theme that gives you complete freedom to create any type of directory or listing website
Design your pages on the front-end and witness your work instantly come to life.
MyListing pages are created using the powerful front-end page builder, Elementor.
All 50+ elements are drag and drop, and easy to use and customize.
Absolutely no coding required.
Whether you’re creating a business, event, or any other type of directory, you would want different look, functionality and
features for each of them. Our advanced listing type creator lets you do just that. Choose between 20+ pre-made fields and create your own unlimited custom fields. Each listing can also have their own products for sale, host events, have booking forms, reviews, comments and other custom tabs.
Build advanced search forms with unlimited custom filters. Choose between three pre-made
explore page templates and 10+ Google map skins
This theme requires PHP version 5.5+
MyListing can be translated to any language, but it is not multi-language or WPML compatible yet
- Fixed issue with listing work hours in preview card. - Fixed issue with listing tagline containing html markup. - Fixed bug in social networks field showing an unnecessary select option. - Fixed issue with custom file upload fields and selecting a list of allowed extensions. - Fixed more missing translation strings. - Fixed issue with category field missing on admin add listing page. - Added additional helper css classes to content blocks in single listing page. - Added new "Files" content block, for displaying custom file upload fields in a list layout in single listing page.
- Added ability to set the level of customization the listing description editor provides - from a plain textarea, to a full size WYSIWYG editor. - Shortcodes in listing description editor can now be optionally allowed. - Added ability to upload custom images as term icons (custom category, tag, region icons). - Added 2 new term templates apart from the default multiselect template: term single select, and term checklist. - Added ability to restrict places autocomplete results to one or more countries. - Added ability to set what types of results places autocomplete should return. - Added oEmbed support on listing description and in custom content blocks. - Added compatibility with WPJM Claim Listing plugin. - Added ability to use HTML and shortcodes in table, accordion, tabs, and details content blocks. - Added new work hours options for "Open all day", "Closed all day", and "By appointment only". - Added new options in Explore page for "Automatically scroll to results" and "Zoom map using mouse scroll". - Improved work hours feature. Listing status will now be "N/A" instead of "Closed" when no work hours have been entered. And the block won't be visible at all when no work hours have been set. - Improved performance with high quality images used in listing galleries. - Improved the "Shortcode" content block so it's hidden if any of the used fields are empty. - Fixed issue with Facebook share dialog not including listing logo. - Fixed missing translation strings. - Fixed issue with importing listing type configs. - Fixed issue with conditional fields not showing when using a pre-owned listing package. - Fixed preview card issue when displaying a related listing (host) that doesn't have a logo set. - Fixed issue with rtl content when using child theme. - Fixed issues with Elementor texteditor widget. - Improved WC Vendors Pro frontend dashboard styles to match the theme. - WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin has been styled to match the theme. - Numeric custom fields now can optionally allow decimal numbers.
v188.8.131.52 - Fixed issue with Contact Form 7 not working on single listing page. v184.108.40.206 - Fixed issue in WP Admin that was causing several plugins to stop working properly. v220.127.116.11 - Added RTL support for the new review categories section.
- FEATURE: Paid Packages can now be restricted to one or more listing types. - FEATURE: Listing fields can now be shown/hidden based on the listing package. - FEATURE: Listing reviews can have more than one category for ratings. - FEATURE: Image galleries can now be attached to a listing review. - Added optional 5 star listing ratings instead of the usual 10. - Added new content block for displaying shortcodes, iframes, etc. using listing data. e.g. you could use the listing's twitter username to display a feed of all their tweets. - Fixed issue with Elementor Social Icons widget. - Fixed issue with empty space when less than 3 gallery images are used in single listing page. - Fixed issue with "show in admin" option in listing fields. - Fixed single listing layout when no logo is present. - Fixed issue with content width on blog posts. - Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed issue with WC vendors compatibility - Notified all our users about a bug in the latest WP Job Manager plugin - Please read more here https://helpdesk.27collective.net/knowledgebase/my-listing-does-not-support-wp-job-manager-1-29-1/
- Fixed issue with custom fields in Listing type creator - Updated premium plugins to latest version - Fixed minor bugs
- Listing description can now be either a WP Editor or a plain textarea. - Added new dark style for the quick search widget. - Added ability to use custom datetime formats with the [27-format] shortcode. - Fixed issue with related listings tab. - Fixed issue with translation of plural strings. - Fixed issue with text encoding of some languages in featured service widget. - Fixed issue with some users not appearing in the listing author select box. - Fixed issue with WP Editor fields not appearing in WP Admin edit listing page. - Fixed issue with featured section backround image on iOS devices. - Fixed minor RTL issues. - Updated the bundled MyCity demo to the latest version.
- Added ability to show multiselect custom fields in preview card, cover buttons, and content blocks. - Fixed issue with custom fields not showing up in dropdown and checkbox search filters. - Fixed issue with user menu translation. - Fixed issue with spinner on quicksearch widget. - More minor improvements.
- FEATURE: Categories, Tags, and Regions can be specific to one or more listing types. - FEATURE: Added new [quicksearch] shortcode, with instant AJAX results. - FEATURE: Added "Regions" taxonomy. - FEATURE: Added new Elementor widget for displaying terms (regions, categories, or tags). - FEATURE: Added support for rich editor custom fields in single listing page. - Tags now can be accessed similarly to categories in the Explore page. - Single listing page's base URL (example.com/listings/listing-title) can now be modified in Settings > Permalinks. - Added new single page layout block that allows the site admin to insert shortcodes and raw content. - Added single image layout block in single listing page. - Categories, Tags, and Regions have been updated with SEO friendly url-s, e.g. example.com/category/art example.com/region/london example/tag/accepts-credit-cards - Included Brazilian translation (pt_BR), courtesy of Marcelo Lopes! - Fixed issue with non-translatable strings.
- FEATURE: Added ability to have multiple work hours ranges for a single day. - Every listing field can now be edited from the wp-admin panel. - Added option to change listing owner from the WP Admin dashboard. - Added ability to update listing expiry date from the WP Admin dashboard. - Redesigned Checkout page for better user experience. - Updated proximity filter to only be active once a location is set, instead of manually enabling it. - Fixed issue with WC Vendors application form. - Improved styling in WC Vendors dashboard. - Fixed issue with parallax background on iPad on landscape. - Updated the included docs to the latest version, and added info on how to install and configure automatic updates. - Included theme translations for: - German (de_DE) thanks to Christian Sommer - Russian (ru_RU) thanks to Alex ( @corradulka ) - Portuguese (pt_PT) thanks to Joao Coelho
- Added ability to show categories in parent-child format in Explore page. - Fixed issue with inaccurate category listing count. - Fixed issue when no listing type is given on the Explore page. - Fixed issue with user dropdown menu items order.
- Redesigned Explore page for better UX. - Improved styling on BuddyPress group pages. - Redesigned Cart page for better user experience in desktop and mobile devices. - Added new transparent option for search widget. - Slider Revolution is now bundled with the theme. - Child categories will inherit parent settings like icon, color, image - unless overwritten. - Added specific CSS classes for single listings, listing previews, quick view, explore, etc. - Updated docs on how to import demo data using All-in-One WP Migration (https://27collective.net/files/mylisting/docs/#import-demo) - Included MyHome and MyCar import files. - Fixed issue with multiselect filters in Explore page. - Added BuddyPress profile link in user dropdown menu. - Added ability to filter results using multiselect fields. - Added default background color to logos to avoid issues with transparent images. - Minor bug fixes
- Added quick import for MyCity demo using All-in-One WP Migration - Improved BuddyPress style - Fixed issues with accent color - Fixed RTL issues
- Added ability to set site logo size in header. - Fixed issue with listing "Location" field in admin panel. - Fixed issue with child theme. - Fixed issue with drag & drop in Chrome 62. - Minor bug fixes.
- FEATURE: Complete BuddyPress integration. - FEATURE: Added right-to-left text support. - FEATURE: Added new author block for single listing page. - Added ability to set the logic used on search queries with multiple categories/tags selected. - Added unique classes to content-block elements. - Added hooks for custom block elements. - Added child theme. - SEO optimizations. - Updated Advanced Custom Fields PRO to latest version. - Updated package selection layout. - Updated documentation on product vendors. - Fixed quick view height issue. - Fixed bug in "Work Hours" field. - Fixed bug with multiselect fields.
- FEATURE: Integrated with "WC Vendors" plugin. - Added links to docs in the listing type builder. - BUGFIX: When adding new listings from admin dashboard, no listing fields would appear at first. - BUGFIX: In the listing type builder, when no field was being used, drag & drop wouldn't work properly.
|Last Update||January 13, 2018, 6:15 am|
|Compatible Browsers||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible With||WooCommerce 3.1.x, WooCommerce 3.0.x, WooCommerce 2.6.x, Bootstrap 3.x|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x|